LUXURY HUCHUY QOSQO TREK
Luxury Small Group Journeys:
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 6 | From: $
Itinerary at a Glance:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima, welcome and transfer to the hotel. Rest.
Day 2: Daytime City Tour. Lunch at the “La Rosa Náutica” Restaurant. Larco Herrera Museum. Pisco Sour at the Bolívar Restaurant. Water´s Magical Circuit. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to the airport, and flight to Cusco. Reception and transfer to Urubamba. En route, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay, Pisaq, Coya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. Lunch and dinner at the Tambo del Inca Hotel.
Day 4: Woven fabrics experience, in Chinchero. Salt experience, in Maras. Guided visit Moray. Lunch at Tunupa Restaurant. Free afternoon, and relax.
Day 5: Transportation Cusco – Tauqaq. Moderate hike to Huchuy Qosqo. Luxury campsite with massages and hot shower. Picnic-lunch, and a la carte dinner.
Day 6: Huchuy Qosqo – Lamay hike. Private transportation to Urubamba. Lunch at the Tunupa Restaurant. Private transfer to Ollantaytambo. Vistadome Train at 3:37 p.m. to Machupicchu Pueblo. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 7: Guided visit of Machu Picchu. Return to Cusco, on the Vistadome Train to Poroy. Transfer to the 4 or 5-star hotel, in Cusco. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 8: Transfer to Cusco´s airport, and flight to Lima.
- All transfers aboard private tourist transportation vehicles.
- The tourism bus from Cusco to the Incas´ Sacred Valley.
- The private vehicle, from the Sacred Valley to Tauqaq.
- The First Class Vistadome train, from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Pueblo.
- The First Class Vistadome Train, from Machupicchu Pueblo to Poroy (Cusco).
- The tourism bus from Machupicchu Pueblo to Machu Picchu and back.
- 02 nights at a 4 or 5-star hotel, in Lima.
- 02 nights at the 4 or 5-star Hotel, in the Incas´ Sacred Valley.
- 01 night at the 4 or 5-star Hotel, in Machupicchu Pueblo.
- 01 night at the 4 or 5 star Hotel, in Cusco.
- 01 lunch at the La Rosa Náutica Restaurant, in Lima.
- 01 Pisco Sour, at the Bolívar Restaurant, in Lima.
- 01 lunch at a recommended restaurant, in the Sacred Valley.
- 01 buffet-lunch at the Tunupa Quinta Restaurant, in the Sacred Valley.
- 02 lunches at the Hotel´s Restaurant (Machupicchu Pueblo).
- 01 dinner at the Hotel´s Restaurant (Machupicchu Pueblo).
- 01 breakfasts, at the luxury campsites (day 7).
- 01 lunch, during the hike (day 6 ).
- 01 dinner, at the luxury campsites (day 6).
- The snacks, during the whole program (7 days).
- The guided visit of the city of Lima (Miraflores, San Isidro and the Historical Center).
- The guided visit of the Larco Herrera Museum, in Lima.
- The guided visit of the Water´s Magical Circuit, in Lima.
- The guided visits of Incan architectural complexes included in the program.
- The entrance ticket and guided visit of Machu Picchu.
- The activities included in the program.
- The program´s logistic organization, at our agency and on the field.
- The accompanying staff, in the transfers and airports.
- The specialized professional guide.
- The chef who will prepare the a la carte gourmet meals, during the hike.
- The physiotherapist who will be in charge of massages, at each luxury campsite.
- The horsemen and horses that will carry the luggage and camping and kitchen gear.
- The complete luxury camping equipment.
- The catering-quality kitchen and table ware.
- The K2-XT Eureka tents, with ample space for two in each.
- The camping beds with inflatable mattresses, Peruvian cotton sheets, alpaca wool blankets and a pillow with its cotton pillowcase.
- 01 set of clean bathroom towels, every day.
- International flight tickets, airport taxes and overweight expenses.
- Insurances, emergency medical expenses, and others not included in the program.
- Personal and extra expenses, tips and gratuities.
24/7 Designer Support
I know how important it is to answer all your doubts,
please feel free to contact me anytime,
I am the designer of this program
and together we can design
the experience of your dreams.
Take This Journey Private
This experience for you and whoever you want
This itinerary is also available as an independent journey
Customize This Journey
If you would like to customize this itinerary
and create a Tailor Made Journey just for you and your companions,
click here to inquire, or speak to your travel professional.
Safe travel in Peru
We can help you
with the best travel insurance,
feel free to request more information.
Help us to Help
We invite you to support our action of social work
in the peasant communities with which we work,
we want to improve health posts during this year.
Feel free to extend your stay.
All domestic flights are included in this program,
with date change availability to suit your requirements.