INCA JUNGLE TOUR
Jungle Small Group Journeys:
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 4 | From: $320 (was $450)
Inca Jungle Tour offers a new route to go to Machu Picchu, which consists of a combination of biking and walking to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. You will get to experience the royal road of the Incas and the archaeological ruins that were discovered all while taking advantage of the beautiful landscapes along the way. You will also get to see plantations filled with the Incas sacred “Hoja Sagrada” or coca leaf which are grown legally and with Peruvian Government authorization. Take advantage of this Cycling and walking adventure in the Peruvian Jungle, a four-day trip, which ends with a breathtaking sunrise inside the Inca city of Machu Picchu and a guided tour.
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 01: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Bike Downhill – Santa Maria – Rafting
Day 02: Trekking Santa Maria – Cocalmayo Hot Springs – Santa Teresa.
Day 03: Zip Line – Santa Teresa – Machu Picchu.
Day 04: Machu picchu – Cusco.
- Transportation Cuzco – Abra Malaga,
- 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunches, 03 Dinners,
- 01 night in Santa Maria,
- 01 Night in Santa teresa,
- River Rafting,
- First aid kit,
- Hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo,
- Bus tickets (Machu Picchu Pueblo – Machu Picchu),
- Entrance to Machu Picchu,
- Professional guide,
- Train Tickets (Machu Picchu Pueblo – Ollantaytambo),
- Transportation (Ollantaytambo – Cuzco), Personal assistance.