LUXURY INCA TRAIL 10D
Luxury Small Group Journeys:
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 10 | From: $
Lima – Cusco –Sacred Valley – Km. 82 – Yuncachimpa – Chaquicocha – Winiay Wayna – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Itinerary at a Glance:
Day 1: Arrival in Lima. Welcome and transfer to your 4 or 5-star hotel, according to your booking. Rest.
Day 2: Daytime City Tour. Lunch at the La Rosa Náutica Restaurant. Larco Herrera Museum. Pisco Sour at the Bolívar Restaurant. Water´s Magical Circuit. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to the airport, and flight to Cusco. Reception and transfer to Urubamba. Lunch in the Sacred Valley, and dinner at the 4 or 5-star hotel.
Day 4: Woven fabrics experience, in Chinchero. Salt experience, in Maras. Guided visit of Moray. Lunch at the Tunupa Restaurant. Free afternoon, and relax.
Day 5: Cusco – Km. 82. 6-hour moderate hike to Yuncachimpa. A la carte lunch and dinner, with wine list. Hot shower, massage and overnight at our luxury campsite, in Tres Piedras (3,200 meters in altitude).
Day 6: Hike to Chaquicocha (3,400 meters in altitude). A la carte lunch and dinner, with wine list. Hot shower, massage and overnight at our luxury campsite.
Day 7: Chaquicocha – Wiñay Wayna (2,700 m. in altitude). A la carte lunch and dinner, with wine list. Hot shower, massage and overnight at our luxury campsite.
Day 8: Wiñaywayna – Guided visit of Machu Picchu. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay at the 4 or 5-star hotel (Machupicchu Pueblo).
Day 9: Second visit to Machu Picchu. Vistadome Train to Poroy. Dinner and overnight stay at the Marriott Hotel, in Cusco.
Day 10: Transfer to Cusco´s airport, and flight to Lima.
- All transfers aboard private tourist transportation vehicles.
- The tourism bus from Cusco to the Incas´ Sacred Valley.
- The First Class Vistadome Train, from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu Pueblo.
- The First Class Vistadome Train, from Machupicchu Pueblo to Poroy (Cusco).
- The tourism bus from Machupicchu Pueblo to Machu Picchu and back.
- 02 nights at a 4 or 5-star hotel, in Lima.
- 02 nights at the 4 or 5-star hotel, in the Incas´ Sacred Valley.
- 01 night at the 4 or 5-star hotel, in Machupicchu Pueblo.
- 01 night at the 4 or 5-star hotel, in Cusco.
- 01 lunch at the La Rosa Náutica Restaurant, in Lima.
- 01 Pisco Sour, at the Bolívar Restaurant, in Lima.
- 01 lunch at a recommended restaurant, in the Sacred Valley.
- 01 buffet-lunch at the Tunupa Quinta Restaurant, in the Sacred Valley.
- 02 lunches at the Hotel´s Restaurant (Machupicchu Pueblo).
- 01 dinner at the Hotel´s Restaurant (Machupicchu Pueblo).
- 03 breakfasts, at the luxury campsites (days 6,7,and 8).
- 03 lunches, during the hike (days 5, 6 and 7).
- 03 dinners, at the luxury campsites (days 5, 6 and 7).
- The snacks, during the whole program (9 days).
- The guided visit of the city of Lima (Miraflores, San Isidro and the Historical Center).
- The guided visit of the Larco Herrera Museum, in Lima.
- The guided visit of the Water´s Magical Circuit, in Lima.
- The guided visits of Incan architectural complexes included in the program.
- The first entrance and guided visit of Machu Picchu.
- The second entrance and visit of Machu Picchu.
- The activities included in the program.
- The program´s logistic organization, at our agency and on the field.
- The accompanying staff, in the transfers and airports.
- The specialized professional guide.
- The chef who will prepare the a la carte gourmet meals, during the hike.
- The physiotherapist who will be in charge of massages, at each luxury campsite.
- The porters who will carry the luggage and camping and kitchen gear.
- The complete luxury camping equipment.
- The catering quality kitchen and table ware.
- The K2-XT Eureka tents, with ample space for two in each.
- The camping beds with inflatable mattresses, Peruvian cotton sheets, alpaca wool blankets and a pillow with its pillowcase.
- 01 set of clean bathroom towels, every day.
- International flight tickets, airport taxes and overweight expenses.
- Insurances, emergency medical expenses, and others not included in the program.
- Personal and extra expenses, tips and gratuities.
|.||TOP FIRST CLASS||LUXURY CLASS||TOP LUXURY CLASS|
|LIMA||El Pardo DoubleTree|
|Hilton Lima Miraflores|
Casa Andina Private Collection
Miraflores Park Hotel
Casa Andina Private Collection
|Hotel Palacio del Inca Libertador|
Hotel Boutique Aranwa Cusco
|Belmond Hotel Monasterio|
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
|MACHU PICCHU||El Mapi|
|Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo||Sumac Machu Picchu Hotel|
24/7 Designer Support
I know how important it is to answer all your doubts,
please feel free to contact me anytime,
I am the designer of this program
and together we can design
the experience of your dreams.
Take This Journey Private
This experience for you and whoever you want
This itinerary is also available as an independent journey
Customize This Journey
If you would like to customize this itinerary
and create a Tailor Made Journey just for you and your companions,
click here to inquire, or speak to your travel professional.
Safe travel in Peru
We can help you
with the best travel insurance,
feel free to request more information.
Help us to Help
We invite you to support our action of social work
in the peasant communities with which we work,
we want to improve health posts during this year.
Feel free to extend your stay.
All domestic flights are included in this program,
with date change availability to suit your requirements.