SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU 2D 1N
This is a compact 2 days and 1 night that combines the most necessary tourist attractions of Cusco, such as the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu one of the new 7 wonders of the Modern World.
The program starts at your hotel and includes a visit to the archaeological complex of Pisaq, the traditional market of Pisaq, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo where we board our train with destination to Machu Picchu.
We will spend the day in Machu Picchu Pueblo in the comfort of the selected hotel, the next day we will continue with the guided tour and the possibility of enjoying Machu Picchu all day until returning to Cusco.
Day 1: SACRED VALLEY – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Pick up from your home stay.
- Sacred Valley Tour (Pisac Market – Pisac – Ollantaytambo). This tour includes a Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- After visit Ollantaytambo, you will wait the train to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Train to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Briefing with your guide about next day.
Day 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU –AGUAS CALIENTES – CUZCO.
- Early in morning, collective tourist bus up to the Incan City of Machu Picchu.
- Meeting with your guide at Machu Picchu´s main entrance.
- Guided group visit of Machu Picchu of about 2 hours.
- Train to come back to Olltantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco.
Hotel night in Machu Picchu Pueblo. 01 Breakfast. Trasnportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco. Train Tickets. Bus ticket. Entrance to Machu Picchu. Professional guide in Machu Pucchu. Tourist ticket. Buffet Lunch in Ollantaytambo. Personal assistance.
Hotel night in Cusco. Not mentioned meals. Optional services. Tips.